Thursday, August 16, 2012
2 x tennents vital tickets, tue 21st aug. foo fighters & the black keys headline *
I have for sale 2 tickets for tennents vital. This is for the Tuesday date of 21st aug. headline acts are foo fighters and the black keys, unfortunately I cannot attend so I am reluculanty selling these 2 tickets. I will accept 90. They cost 105 including booking fee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
2 tickets for the frankie Boyle show this Thursday at the playhouse. 50 for the pair. Circle seats, j6 & j7 Collect from my work i...
-
Section S3, Row J. Very close view at the left of the stage. Can no longer attend. Face value with service charge is 105, but will sell ...
-
Wednesday 5th Sept 2012 5/09/12, 12.50 each 14 available. Thursday 6th Sept 2012 6/09/12, 12.50 each 6 available. Friday 7th Sept 2012...
-
2 Tickets for Downstairs Standing to see The Cribs at the HMV Forum. E-Tickets, tickets in hand. Face value 25 each, will sell the pa...
-
DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS Brands Hatch 20th/21st October FINAL RACE OF THE SEASON! SEE WHO WINS THE CHAMPIONSH...
-
I have a few tickets for the one day at Lords South Africa V England seated together These are restricted views Sunday 2nd Sept ...
-
Price is per ticket to see the wonderful Olly Murs at the 02! block 109 Row T Can meet anywhere in Central for collection of tickets!
-
Unfortunately I am having to sell my tickets as I can no longer attend : I know its going to be one of those unforgettable legendary conce...
-
Saturday 21 July - Murrayfield, Edinburgh Having to sell as circumstances prevents us from going :-( these are face value , avoiding ...
-
2 x Madonna Murrayfield tickets at a greatly reduced price West Stand 16, Row GG, Seats 9 &10. Face value 80 plus 8 service charge eac...
0 comments:
Post a Comment