Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2 Alton Towers Tickets *

2 Tickets for entry to Alton Towers: Wednesday 26 September 2012 These tickets can be used for both Adult or Child entry and I believe they are 27 (online) and 45 on the day per ticket. I also have a discount voucher that offers 50% off accommodation and I will obviously provide this with the tickets (as I am unfortunately not able to go). I am open to offers, so feel free to contact me! Tickets can be sent (or collected) as follows: - Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery: Estimated delivery, 1 to 4 days delivery time * - Royal Mail Special Delivery (NEXT DAY): If you want these super speedy, next working day (after posting) - Collection from East London: Let me know if you would prefer to collect so that collection arrangements can be made Please pay promptly, so that tickets can be sent as soon as payment is made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular